Monday, October 13, 2003

Game 3 Haiku - updated

I didn't write anything about that insane Boston-NY Game 3, because I figure by now we've all heard enough about it. However, I figured you might be expecting me to weigh in with some haiku about it. So here goes...

Pedro beans Karim
when he cannot get the outs
he is a baby

Toro! Toro Don!
Aren't you a bit old for this?
Can't Pedro just duck?

Jeff Nelson looks mad
groundskeepers should stay away
eat Nellie's cleats, bitch!

Manny are you high?
that pitch was not near your head
relax and play ball.

Willie Randolph smiles
"It brings back good memories"
oh those 70s brawls!

A few hours after I posted this, my fellow Yankees fan and baseball haiku author Dan Mulvihill sent me some excellent ones I felt I had to share with you ASAP:

Clemens to Millar
Up and in yet Cowboy smiles
Knows just part of game

Saw the Lowe replay
He clearly points to his cock
Very unclassy

No beer at Fenway
after fourth, but it was too
hard to begin with

Its fun, inexpensive and as addictive as Tetris was in 1990...baseball haiku. Catch the fever!



No comments: