Thursday, October 09, 2003

Here Goes Nothin'

Hello and welcome. Please wipe your feet as you enter (but don't take your shoes off--I find it very disconcerting when people make me take off my shoes when I enter their home. I suppose I shouldn't travel to Asia.). I have decided to enter the already overcrowded world of blogging because a) I'm bored b) I'm not writing enough c) I'm an opinionated motherscratcher and I feel like foisting said opinions on the world, even if no one will pay me.
I'll roam and ramble, I'll follow my footsteps--whoops, sorry Woody--I plan to talk a lot about movies, music, books, footwear, legumes, the Holy Roman Empire, Jack Jones and pop culture in general, but I would imagine I'll blather on about politics, life etc etc blah blah blah. Oh, come on now, you all know how this works by now.
Feedback is encouraged, at least if its by Neil Young & Crazy Horse.

No comments: