Thursday, October 16, 2003

Game 7 Tonight

No time to really write today, I'm due at work and frankly, I'm too freaked out about Game 7 tonight to comment on Game 6. Suffice to say, as I expected, the Sox bats finally showed up and kicked the shit out of Yankee pitching. I'd like to think Pedro's got nothing left in his arm for tonight, but chances are he'll have his good stuff working, especially with the Bronx crowd really giving him the business all night. It may be Clemens final start EVER, so I hope he goes out with a win...we'll see. I have to work tonight, but luckily the game will be on, so I'll see most of it. I'm not sure I want to, though. The Sox clearly have the big mo now, but then again, momentum is only as good as today's starting pitcher. It'll be interesting to see what happens if the Sox win tonight, i.e. will the sun come up tomorrow, will pigs fly, etc. Ugh - it's too depressing to contemplate.

Oh yeah, the Marlins won the pennant. Truth be told, I think it might be their year.

No comments: